I think it's official now. I have a myspace page and an online blog, two things I laughed at for a long time. I guess I'm more "mainstream" than I want to admit. :) Honestly though, the myspace thing is actually a pretty cool way to catch up with people and although I'm still not sure what to think of the whole blog idea, I am warming up to the idea enough to give it a shot. At first I thought, why would you want to post your diary online? Isn't the whole point of a diary is that it is private?? Kids these days.... Then I read through a friend of mine's blog and realized it is a really neat way to chronicle our daily lives. Something I wish I would have done more of when my kids were younger, it would be really neat to look back on now. How well do I really remember life when Katie and Kyle were babies? Although the big picture is still clear, the details of our daily life are hard to recall. So here goes, I'm joining the "blogoshpere" - that's what it's called right? I think I read that somewhere. lol
I have no idea how I'm going to find the time to write about our days, it seems like there are always more items left unchecked on my to-do list than there are checked off ones. I'm going to give it my best shot though!
I have no idea how I'm going to find the time to write about our days, it seems like there are always more items left unchecked on my to-do list than there are checked off ones. I'm going to give it my best shot though!
No comments:
Post a Comment