Hey Christine, I really, really loved the name Kyleigh for a girl because it has Kyle's name spelled in it. Kaleb for a boy sounds great too!! Those where all really good choices. :)
I agree with Mrs. Gomez!!! Kaleb is great, and I really like the creativity you came up with when selecting Kyleigh. Those are definitely my favorites.
5 comments:
Do you like Camden?
Hey Christine, I really, really loved the name Kyleigh for a girl because it has Kyle's name spelled in it. Kaleb for a boy sounds great too!! Those where all really good choices. :)
I agree with Mrs. Gomez!!! Kaleb is great, and I really like the creativity you came up with when selecting Kyleigh. Those are definitely my favorites.
Another spelling for Kyleigh is Kylie...It still has Kyle's name in it with the addition of an i. Either way i really like this name.
So, did you narrow it down to Kaleb and Keira?
Post a Comment