I took some pictures today of Kaleb at one week old. He is such a sweetheart and such a great baby - he's already sleeping really well at night and is super alert for long periods during the day. He loves to just stare at you and listen to you talk to him. I am in total baby bliss, in love with this little boy.
Kobe joined in on our photo session and I ended up getting some super cute pics of him and Kaleb together. To see all the pics, go to: http://kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/action/
3 comments:
Such a mature face. I don't quite know how to describe it so that it makes sense to others, but to me he has the look of an "old soul." Especially the eyes...seems so much wiser than those of a newborn babe. Just my 2 cents.
He's beautiful, and I'm glad you are enjoying him so much!!!
He is sooooo cute. I am so excited for ya'll. Can't wait to see him in person. Call me.
He's so beautiful! He looks to be such a calm baby. Great to hear that he is sleeping well for you already. Kobe is so cute with his little brother!
Post a Comment