Saturday, May 16, 2009

How cute is this?






There is a fox that hangs around our house all the time and just lately she has started bringing her babies around. She has two of them and they are the cutest thing I've ever seen. They like to "bark" at the neighbors dogs and it is so adorable. I think they have a den across the street in the drainage pipe. I'm getting worried because I've seen the babies wandering around out in the street and I'm afraid they might get hit. I'm not sure what to do though.

3 comments:

*Kel* said...

That is SOOO cute!! I would love to live in an area where there was a lot of wildlife. I'm jealous!!

(And no, we haven't gotten a new boat yet- we're working on it!)

mp said...

oh my gosh very cute!!

Katrina said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet are they!!?!! I would love to have furry little visitors like these come down our street. All we get here are wild rabbits.