Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Pics & Videos

New pictures: http://kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/2311

New videos: http://www.dropshots.com/kcmiller

We had a really nice day yesterday, the weather was gorgeous so we decided to take the kids out to the zoo. We ate ice cream, saw animals, rode the train, and had a great time. We renewed our pass for another year also. I love the zoo. When we got home I had an email from another talent agency that I submitted to that is interested in representing me! So now I have 2 interviews next week and will have to decide which one to sign with. I'm going to try really hard this week to lose these last 3 pounds so I can go to my interviews in my "cute" jeans that just still don't quite fit. I've been really lazy this past week so it's time to suck it up and work hard. I'm also working on my monologues and trying to get ready for an audition for an independent film next week also.
I've also been really busy with Hip Monkey stuff lately, trying to put together some financial documents that I can take into the bank to apply for a small business loan and show to potential investors. If we want to grow and start carrying more products, we HAVE to get more capital. No one is extending credit terms anymore so we have to buy the products up front and need the cash to do it.
So basically just busy, busy, busy....a little bit stressed out trying to balance so many things but loving all of them.

No comments: