Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!! Makes me want to come out there! How long of a drive is it from CA? We are due for a motorhome adventure:) It's so darn pretty where you are! I love that you guys get out and hike together as a family. Making good memories, that's what you are doing. And setting the example for a healthy lifestyle. To think some people sit in the house all day playing videos and watching tv! Not the Millers! You guys rock! And climb them, too! I love it!
1 comment:
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!
Makes me want to come out there!
How long of a drive is it from CA?
We are due for a motorhome adventure:) It's so darn pretty where you are! I love that you guys get out and hike together as a family. Making good memories, that's what you are doing. And setting the example for a healthy lifestyle. To think some people sit in the house all day playing videos and watching tv! Not the Millers! You guys rock! And climb them, too! I love it!
Post a Comment