Katie has been having a great time cheering at Cheer Central and is now officially on the Senior 1 team. They had a little "showoff" performance to show the families what they have been learning, here is Katie's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgoQUSDhkTE
She is a flyer (which basically means she is the girl that goes up in the air during stunts) which she is very excited about and I'm impressed with how much she has learned in such a short time. I'm excited to see how she progresses over the next year at this gym. It's very intense and they are really serious which I guess is why they always win. This is the happiest I've ever seen her in any kind of sport so that makes all the driving her to and from practice worth it. I can't believe how good some of the more advanced teams are, it's incredible to watch and it's exciting to think Katie will there someday! Here is a video of one of the more advanced teams last season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxOygngTHQ Pretty crazy huh?!
4 comments:
Awesome job Katie!!!
aw this brings back my flyer days!
Aw...I was a flyer too. Although we used the terminology top instead of flyer. Yeah we're strange like that here in the Midwest.
Way to go Katie. She'll be tumbling, flipping, and flying in no time.
Wow -- she looks great "up there" !! Great job, Katie!
Post a Comment