Friday, August 3, 2007

Kind of old, but wanted to share

I made this montage when Kobe turned a year old, I know some of you may have already seen but I thought I'd post it for those who haven't. Make sure you have the volume turned up to hear the music. :) The song has so much meaning to us because it describes how he is our sunshine after the rain...

3 comments:

Angela said...

Just as good as the first time I saw it. I love Kobe's chunky monkey thighs and his "Cloth diapered and Breastfed" onesie!! Too cute, I see why you want to explode just looking at him =)

The Gomez Family said...

Cute video! It was just yesterday i can remember him as a little baby boy..He is sooo handsome!

Laura said...

Love that montage of Kobe! He's such a cutie and loving little man. Definitely the sunshine after your rain.