Thursday, September 27, 2007

Backyard Adventure...AKA All day recess :)

Yesterday was another gorgeous sunny day so after Katie finished her school work in the morning we headed out to the backyard and ended up spending most of the afternoon out there. It occured to me that I never posted pics of the playground all put together so I grabbed my camera and got a few shots. It's still not finished, we need to fill it with pea gravel and put railroad ties around the perimeter and one swing still needs to be put up, but for all practical purposes it's finished. The kids love it and it's so nice to sit out there with them, it's where we spend a large part of our days. :)

Playground
Playground and mom's swing :) Katie taking a nap
Kobe being cute

Riding his "dirt" bike

Kobe saying "cheese"
Kids Swinging

Katie swinging

Kids playing in sandbox


Oops! Busted sleeping on the job by Katie! I was just resting my eyes...I swear! ;)

4 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

Hey Christine, great pics. Kobe is getting sooo big and tall. I can't wait for nice weather here in S.A. We still have mosquitoes and lots of humidity.

Katrina said...

Thanks for posting pics of your backyard playset!! I've been wondering how it came out. It's sooo awesome!! I wish we had the room for that in our yard. My kids would LOVE that. (and I'd like to have the "mom's swing" for myself!!)

mp said...

we miss that backyard :(

Angela said...

Looks great! I love it that you all are just loungin' around in comfy clothes and Kobe still in his jammies. I bet the trees smell great!!

I agree with Trina - I'd like one of those "mom's swings" as well. It looks pretty darn comfy and perfect for a little resting of the eyes. I'll have to keep my eye out for something similar next spring.