Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's a.......

BOY!!!!!!!!

Yep! He's definitely a boy! We went in for our ultrasound this afternoon and found out that we are expecting another son!!!! 3 boys in row! Wow! We are super excited and can't wait to meet this little guy. It was so cool seeing him on the ultrasound, he was moving all around, yawning, drinking the amniotic fluid (I guess he liked the taste of the Sour Patch Kids I ate on the way there!), rubbing his eyes, kicking his legs. It made everything so real, seeing a real little baby in there in his own little world. I can't wait to go back when I'm farther along to do the 3-D ultrasound, but even more than that, I can't wait to meet this little boy!

Here are some more pics :)

7 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

Oh, I am soooo happy for you guy's. Another little boy.:)

mp said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Pics are amazing!

Katrina said...

I was just thinking about you today wondering if you've had the ultrasound yet -- I am so thrilled for you!!! Another beautiful boy!!!! Congratulations!

Angela said...

So I guess the $30 gender test was accurate. Good to know. Congratulations!!! I had a dream the other night that you had a boy....pretty neat!!!

*Kel* said...

Too cool!!! Boys (as you know!) are awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!

Laura said...

Congrats! It took forever to get the page to update!!! I am late to the party.

So happy for you guys!

Katrina said...

All your boys are March babies!!