Anyway, here is a pic that show what I am talking about with the harness (I didn't change the harness height at all from the 1st pics - I just took the strap cover off) It's weird how the strap cover makes it look so much higher:
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Why the harness straps look so high...
It's the padding on the harness strap covers :) The straps are actually right at his shoulders but the padding on the harness strap covers is really thick and makes it look like it goes up higher than it does. This seat has the knob where you can adjust the harness height to get a perfect fit - another great feature. It is SO super comfortable, I can't keep him out of - he's been watching TV in it all afternoon. I am in love with this seat! I wish they made them for adults, lol. It also comes with a body pillow thing that I think would be awesome for a small baby, so I think I know what seat Kaleb will be getting when he outgrows his Companion infant seat. Man, my life revolves entirely too much around car seats! Oh some more good news, we had a record day today and sold 7 seats! I almost have enough to pay the Britax bill, lol. We're heading in the right direction though and should start seeing a profit soon! :)
Anyway, here is a pic that show what I am talking about with the harness (I didn't change the harness height at all from the 1st pics - I just took the strap cover off) It's weird how the strap cover makes it look so much higher:
Anyway, here is a pic that show what I am talking about with the harness (I didn't change the harness height at all from the 1st pics - I just took the strap cover off) It's weird how the strap cover makes it look so much higher:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no need to validate. out of all people, i know that you are correctly seating your child! i knew when i saw the first pics that the strap covers were hiding them. my baby jogger has similar strap covers and morgan looks the same exact way when she is in the stroller. you can't tell that i adjusted the straps at all but i know i did so who cares what people think they see.
i'm glad your obsession is car seats and not purses or shoes! you have your priorities straight!
mmmm, I love the new seat :) I wish Theron would hurry up and outgrow his current seat so I could spend $500 on a new one, lol :)
Post a Comment