Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Madness






March is a really big month for us. So far we have celebrated Kevin's 30th birthday, Kyle's 6th birthday, Easter, and in about a week it will be Kobe's 2nd birthday. I still can't believe Kobe is turning 2, it's amazing how fast the time goes. It makes me really step back and try to enjoy Kaleb being so tiny right now because it sure doesn't last long. Before you know it they are running around and not a "baby" anymore. It makes me sad to think Kaleb might be my last baby (not 100% sure on that but it is a possibility) and although I look forward to all the kids being older and being able to go do things with them and not sitting on the side lines with a baby anymore, I will very much miss all the sweet, wonderful things that comes with having a little one. The sweet baby smell, the innocent eyes so full of wonder, the tiny little hand gripping your finger. Each age brings it's own joys but there is just something so special about that first year.

So things have been good over here, busy but good. We finally broke down and hired a part time nanny/housekeeper who comes 3 hours a day. I can't believe what an incredible help it is to have her here. I just wish we could afford to have her ALL day! She comes over and makes a really yummy breakfast, does the dishes and laundry, picks up the house and then takes the kids downstairs for a couple hours and keeps them entertained so I can get some work done. It's awesome! Her kids are on spring break this week though and so she took the week off and boy do I miss having her here! Trying to take care of 3 kids, one of which is a newborn who wants to nurse 24/7, keep a decent household, keep everyone fed, clothed, clean and happy and run a business is just beyond insanity.

Well Kaleb just made a present for me in his diaper...again ;) so that's all the time I've got for today. Oh I almost forgot, here are a bunch of pictures from this past month: kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/action/?a=2KaNGLRkxZFI

7 comments:

mp said...

I love Katie and Kobe's outfits. They are so cute!

Good to hear from ya via blogger. March is a very cool month for the Miller Family. I'm looking forward to June now!

Angela said...

You guys ALL look so cute in your pictures. Such a handsome family you have =)

I am SO jealous that you have found someone to come help you clean and help out with the kids. But I guess with the new business and all the other stuff you do, it's become a necessity - at least for the time being.

I hope your Easter sale went well!

Glum Betty said...

Love the pics. Send the nanny my way when your done with her ;)

Laura said...

Lovely outfits for the kids for Easter. I had a nice outfit on Logan - he totally looked like a little prep boy as he insisted also in wearing his red sox baseball cap - didn't get a picture though - I such!

I KNEW I was missing Kevin's birthday - darn it! I will get something in the mail pronto!

You look great Momma!!!!

That's great you guys got some help to enable you to handle everything!

The Gomez Family said...

ooohhhh...your babies are too cute! Katie is growing into such a lovely young lady. I hope ya'll visit soon. Well, Happy Easter...:)

Katrina said...

I'm sooooo sitting here dreaming of someday having a Nanny to help out....if I could only get someone in here to do all this laundry, that would be wonderful :)

Very cute photos -- happy faces! Love it.

You guys look great. What a busy month for you!

Eileen said...

What a beautiful family. Love you all. Mom