Today my sweet boy would be celebrating his 6th birthday. Instead we celebrated it without him. I don't know if I will ever get past the anger and pain that he was taken from us and isn't here growing up with his siblings, like he should be. I just miss my son so much. We did our best to celebrate the day, we had our best friends here who knew and loved him too so it helped ease the pain to be with them. I will post some pics later of the day. For now I just want to say "Happy Birthday Bubby! We love you and miss you so much."
5 comments:
I wish so badly that you had your Kyle there with you today. I know he was there in spirit, but that's not quite good enough, is it? In three short years he blessed many people's lives. I wish I had known him, but even now he is blessing my life by helping me keep my kids safer while traveling in cars. Me and many, many others. Kyle's life had such a purpose!! I hope you were able to smile and laugh today. I'm sure having your best friends there helped. I thought of you often today and prayed for your heart to have happiness on this day. It's a very, very special day...the day Kyle was born into your family. Definitely worth celebrating! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!
Happy Birthday sweet Kyle! I said that to Kyle many many times yesterday as did so many others. He has touched so many thousands of lives - as Trina says - what an achievement in three, all too short years.
My heart breaks that he is not with you to celebrate his special day, but I hope that there were many happy and special memories recounted with the Parkers and you all felt the love and spirit of him around you.
Kyle is such an amazing force and will forever be so. Here's to you Kyle!
All my love!
LB
xxx
Happy Birthday Kyle! You are always remembered. Miss your smile and kind heart.
Oh how I only wish your precious Kyle was still here with you. I was filled with such sadness Thursday just thinking of how you would be celebrating this day without him. I thought of you all and prayed for you often in the hopes that you would be able to find some happiness in the wonderful memories you made with him.
Kyle will always be in my heart, and I too will always feel sadness when I think of your great loss. But through Kyle's love and your hard work and determination so many wonderful things have been accomplished in his name. I know he will forever be remembered as the super sweet, kind boy with the big brown eyes and light-up-a-room smile not only by you, but by many who have been touched by his love.
so glad to be there with yall.
Post a Comment