Monday, June 25, 2007

Good News......



It's faint but there are two lines!!!! It's still really early but I couldn't wait to test any longer. I've taken 3 tests and there are 2 lines on all of them!! We are so excited and happy and nervous and well, every other emotion that comes with finding out you are having a new baby. Lots of planning to do....what doctor/midwife to see, where to deliver - I'd love to do another homebirth but we are 30 min. away from the closest hospital so I think I'd like to find a birthing center in the city where I can still have a waterbirth but be close to the hospital in the event of an emergency. I DEFINITELY want to have another waterbirth though, it was such an amazing experience with Kobe that I am actually looking forward to experiencing again.




I haven't stopped smiling since I took the tests this morning, I still can't believe it and keep looking at the tests just to make sure. I'm so excited that Kobe is going to have a little brother or sister to be buddies with and play with. I loved what Katie & Kyle had together and am so happy for Kobe and the next one to experience that too. Katie is super excited to be a big sister for the third time - she is such an amazing sister and I know will be such a great help, she is already asking me "Is there anything I can do for you mommy?". She is such a sweetheart. I can only hope if we have another girl, she turns out as amazing as her. :)


I still can't believe this will be our FOURTH baby! I already can't wait to meet him/her!! I am so happy to be pregnant again and really looking forward to the next 9 months!!!!!




Oh yeah, my due date is March, 6, 2008 :)




5 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you had a wonderful glow to you last week!! ;)

This is such fabulous news Christine - I couldn't be happier for you! Hopefully I will be joining you soon - IUD coming out soon! Fingers crossed things go well and we can undertake this journey together!

So what's with all these March babies, eh??? Are you going to find out what you are having or wait? We will wait - I like the surprise at the end.

Love you all!
XXXX

Oh, such a happy dance going on here!

mp said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to meet the little guy or girl.

Now we will need to work on this one's spouse. I'll talk to Adam and see what he says :)

Katrina said...

This is by far my favorite Blog entry of yours-- congratulations!!!
I am so thrilled for you!! A new baby!!! So exciting!!

Yay!!!!!

*Kel* said...

Ha!!! I KNEW it!!!!

Congratulations, Christine (and Kevin, Katie, Kyle, and Kobe!!!) :-)

I'm SOOOOO excited for you guys!

YAY!!!!!!

Love you!!

The Gomez Family said...

We are so happy for ya'll!!:) Let me know about the baby shower. I would love to fly up for the day to visit ya'll. It will be fun. Let me know if you need anything. Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,
The Gomez Family 2007