Friday, August 31, 2007

Sneak peak at the new video for the Foundation :)

Well I've been totally neglecting all of my domestic duties the past couple days trying to get this thing done. Even though my house is a disaster, I think it was worth it. :) It's basically a video featuring some of the families we have donated seats to, I created it in an effort to drum up donations as things have been kind of slow lately.

Make sure you have the volume up to hear the music - it's not the same without the song.

4 comments:

*Kel* said...

I love it!! I passed it on to everyone I know too. Great job!

Katrina said...

Wow -- this is so awesome! Great job!!!!!!!!

The Gomez Family said...

That was sooo cool...It really sent a message. I have tears of joys running down my face to see that Kyle has affected so many. He is such a handsome little man. Loved the pic of Kyle at the end.

xoxox
Jill to Kyle

Angela said...

Great job Christine!!! I like that you stuck with another Nickleback song. I have often thought of your family and Kyle when I heard this song as well. It is perfect for this video.

I have several individual seat checks lined up and one for a moms group in October, so lets hope people are feeling generous when I perform my services for them. I can't wait to pass out my business cards that inform folks that any donations I receive will be forwarded to the Foundation. Too bad winter is coming and requests for seat checks will probably slow down.

p.s. just let any negative or not so nice comments roll right off your back. Negative people are always generous with the criticism, but stingy with the praise.