Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Costume Pics...as promised :)

I've been saying I would post the kids Halloween costumes but keep forgetting. So here they are, introducing Ariel and Flounder........


Don't you dig Ariel's insanely bright red Afro?! We got a good laugh out of it when we pulled it out of the bag, I'm going to try brushing it but I'm afraid it will just make it worse!




Our Halloween plans are to take the kids to the church where Katie does AWANA, they are having a big fall festival with games and booths where the kids can "trick or treat". My dad is coming up to be with us and I think it will be a lot of fun. Katie is literally counting down the days (just in case you were wondering, it is 8 days till Halloween) :)

5 comments:

The Gomez Family said...

aaaahhh!! too cute for words. :)

mp said...

oh my gosh that hair!!! Girl good luck brushing that.

Very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Katie really looks like you in that first picture(not the hair though lol). Cute costumes though! Phoenix wil be Optimus Prime this year and Theron is Bob the Builder, lol. Hopefully it is not 100 degress like last year...nothing worse than trick or treating in hot weather and wearing costumes :(

Laura said...

Kids costumes look great! I really have to try Logan's on and take some pictures soon.

Angela said...

They are absolutely freakin' adorable. I LOVE the Little Mermaid theme. Katie really does look like you - same smiling face =) Such cutie patooties.