
We're back! We had a great time in PV, visiting with family and enjoying the beautiful weather. It sure is an adjustment coming from 85 degrees on the beach wearing flip flops and bathing suit to come home to below freezing temps, snow and coats and gloves! We stayed pretty busy while we were there; going whale watching on my grandpa's yacht, visiting the market place downtown, going to several different beautiful beaches, swimming with dolphins.... it was so much fun and gave us a very much needed break and time together as a family. We were there for 9 days so you can imagine that I have a TON of pictures, way too many to post here so I put them all on shutterfly, so if you've got some time you can see them here: kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/action/?a=2KaNGLRkxZDQ
Now it's back to the real world, I didn't have internet access the whole time we were there so I came home to over 500 emails that I need to respond to and a ton of voice mails. Most of it is regarding Hip Monkey, which will hopefully be up and running very soon. I also really need to start preparing for Kaleb, I haven't even pulled Kobe's baby clothes out of the garage yet. It's funny how relaxed you are about everything with your 4th baby. When I was pregnant with Katie I had everything ready before I was even in my 2nd trimester, now here I am with 6 weeks left in this pregnancy and I haven't done a single thing to prepare! LOL
5 comments:
holy cow! 6 weeks left?? that is so crazy!
pictures are awesome. I'm so glad you are back, but glad you got to spend such an awesome time with your family.
Miss ya'll like crazy...:) Love the pics!
I love Kobe's "I still live with My Parents" t-shirt. That is freakin' hilarious!!!!
PV looks beautiful!
p.s. you're hair looks super cute short with the highlights =) I'm thinking about chopping mine and giving up my dream of having Sarah Jessica Parker hair. It's probably not a realistic dream anyway, but I think I look like an absolute dork with short hair.
This is making me seriously consider it though:
http://noahsteven.blogspot.com/2007/12/locks-for-love.html
How cute are those pictures of you and Kobe sleeping! And Man, that boy is getting TALL!!!
Looks like an fantastic break!
Post a Comment