It's been a while since I've been able to sit down and update. We had a wonderful visit with my mom who was here for 2 weeks and then Kevin's sister came up this past weekend with her family. Unfortunately the entire time they were here it was cold and raining - we got more rain in the 2 days they were here than we have had all year! Bummer. Of course Monday it was back to 75 degrees and sunny again - go figure. It was great to see them all again and makes me wish that we could just live close to all of our family and friends. It sucks that everyone is so spread out.
I still can't believe how fast this summer has flown by. I had all these things I wanted to do with the kids this summer and it seems like all I have done all summer is work all day, every day. I kept putting things off and now it's too late. :( Aside from our trip to SA for Katie's party, we didn't even go to the pool one time all summer. How sad is that? The good news is that we have hired on some pretty awesome people to help run things so I feel like the business is in good hands if I want to take some time off. Katie's school starts tomorrow, she is SO excited. She has all her uniforms and school supplies ready to go. There is something so fun about going and getting new school supplies for the year. The excitement of a new year and anticipation of everything to come. I'll post an update tomorrow of her 1st day. :)
I still can't believe how fast this summer has flown by. I had all these things I wanted to do with the kids this summer and it seems like all I have done all summer is work all day, every day. I kept putting things off and now it's too late. :( Aside from our trip to SA for Katie's party, we didn't even go to the pool one time all summer. How sad is that? The good news is that we have hired on some pretty awesome people to help run things so I feel like the business is in good hands if I want to take some time off. Katie's school starts tomorrow, she is SO excited. She has all her uniforms and school supplies ready to go. There is something so fun about going and getting new school supplies for the year. The excitement of a new year and anticipation of everything to come. I'll post an update tomorrow of her 1st day. :)










3 comments:
Have a nice first day at school Katie!!! :) Ales does not start until next week on the 25th. Well, i love the pics. Kaleb is a chunker and so cute. :)
Take care!
awww, he's so cute. they all are. can't wait to hear about katie's first day of school.
Those boys of yours are TOO cute! Do they have the same color eyes? I can't believe Kaleb is already 6 months old and sitting up on his own!!
Post a Comment