Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pictures...Finally!

Forgot the swim diapers! Have you ever seen a diaper explode?

Kevin & Kobe at the pool

Katie & Kobe at the pool

Kevin & Katie playing in the waves

Silly Kobe

Water baby - Kaleb LOVED splashing in the water

Fun in the pool - Kevin w/ our kiddos and their cousin Owen

Beautiful Katie

Me & Kevin at my Grandpa's B'day dinner

I don't think it gets much better than this :)

So, here are a few pics from our trip to Puerto Vallarta - sorry it took so long! Going through these pics makes me REALLY miss being there. I would really love to move there some day or at least spend part of the year there. My cousin just moved there with her family and I am so jealous! It's just so beautiful and relaxing. Anyhow, there are a ton more pictures of our trip here: http://kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/

2 comments:

mp said...

Job location! it might be cheaper to run HipMonkey in Mexico! And I know you'll need at least one employee to go with you and I'm more then willing to travel for my job. :)

Love the pics. Katie's braids are so cute. And the pic of you and Kevin is really good too. I don't think I've seen a pic of you two alone in a long time!

Angela said...

I love vacations. I can't wait until our next one, which probably won't be for a very long time. I am SO happy you were able to relax and enjoy yourselves after all the hard work you've been doing running the biz.

And I too would be more than willing to travel for work ;)