Sunday, September 28, 2008

What Caused The Economic Crisis?

Ok, I am so not a political person but I do consider myself a reasonably intelligent person and I know what is happening to our country right now is flat out stupid and was completely preventable. I do NOT vote based on "party" I do not consider myself a Democrat or Republican, I fall somewhere in the middle on most issues. I voted for Nader in the last election because I felt he was the only candidate who would actually make a positive difference. Anyway, with all that said, I found this video very interesting. One thing is for sure, I am sick of watching these greedy a-holes get richer by running companies into the ground (who the #$ ever came up with the "golden parachute?!") while the rest of us struggle just to get by. Anyway, watch it, I'd love to hear your thoughts....

What Caused The Economic Crisis? Watch This!

3 comments:

mp said...

i always fall in the middle too. love the email.

Laura said...

I had heard most of the points in this video recently - I listed to Talk Radio. I totally agree!!! It's very frustrating listening to people say the Republicans caused this....the facts tell a very different story.

Katrina said...

I want to watch this but it says it's been removed??? Is there another link?