This weekend we went and got all our winter gear. The kids are both fully outfitted, Katie is snowboarding again this year and Kobe is going to ski! He is so excited and already loves to "ski" around on the carpet downstairs. Once it snows Kevin is going to make a little ski run in our backyard so he can practice before we hit the slopes. I also went ahead and got skis too so I can ski behind Kobe and hold him with a little harness. I'm so excited to be able to ski this year, last winter I was pregnant so I wasn't able to do any of the cool winter stuff. We are getting passes to Loveland this year so I fully plan on making good use out of them! Is Kobe not the cutest thing on skis?! I can't wait to take him out!
Now that I was finally able to upload the pics from my camera, I also added some more pictures we took in PV to our shutterfly site: http://kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/1801
Now that I was finally able to upload the pics from my camera, I also added some more pictures we took in PV to our shutterfly site: http://kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/1801


4 comments:
aww he's so cute!! he's going to have so much fun!
OMGoodness,...he is super cute!!! I bet he will be such a little dare devil too! I can't believe it's not even Halloween yet and you already have your winter gear. I better get cracking since Maddie is the only one who doesn't have snow gear.
We're thinking of finally taking Nathan for ski lessons this winter. We don't have real mountains (just gives us more of a reason to visit you more often..hahaha), but the man-made ones we have are just perfect for little kids. Since I already have skis I am also looking forward to skiing this winter. Can you believe I have not skied since before I was pregnant with Nathan? Hopefully we'll be able to hit up Lake Tahoe this January when we are in CA visiting family with the new babe.
Make sure you take lots of pics this winter. I want to see Kobe in action!!!
He is such a cutie pie...I can not believe he will be ready and willing to ski. I am 25+ and i am scared to put those things on my feet. Well, he sure is a daredevil. Have fun!!!
Awesome pictures - how grown up and cute Kobe is! We're thinking of snowboarding with Logan this winter....probably a recipe for disaster!
Post a Comment