We had a really fun Halloween, we went down to Denver to the Children's Museum and went "trick or treating". They gave out stuff like organic granola, 100% fruit leather and Luna Bars, lol, only in Colorado. Last weekend it was absolutely gorgeous, the temp was 77 degrees and sunny so we decided to go to the zoo. Big Mistake. Everyone else in Denver decided to do the same thing and there was a mile long line just to get into the parking garage. We decided to forget it and went to a nearby park instead. It was perfect weather and the kids had a blast playing in the leaves. A cold front blew in yesterday though so now it is 30 something degrees and freezing! It's supposed to warm up by tomorrow so I think we might try to go skiing for the 1st time this season since the mountains got some snow out of this front.
I LOVE it!!! I will have to post pics of our Star Wars themed Halloween too, although Long and I did not dress up. Maddie did make the absolute cutest little Princess Leia.
The weather was unseasonably mild here as well. 70+F which, like Laura said, made TOTing great this year. I remember Halloween 2006, we wore our winter coats, hats, and gloves. We could totally see our breath it was SOOO cold. Definitely the best Halloween since we left Cali.
4 comments:
oh my gosh i thought that was your real hair and then figured it out it was a wig!
you guys alllook great! next year adam and i will have to dress up and come up with a theme!
Great costumes!!! You all look fab! We had mild weather that night too - made TOTing good not having to worry about bundling up!
Kaleb is getting so big!
Aww!! You all look awesome!!! For some reason, Kobe's eyes just really pop out in that costume too! So pretty!!!
I LOVE it!!! I will have to post pics of our Star Wars themed Halloween too, although Long and I did not dress up. Maddie did make the absolute cutest little Princess Leia.
The weather was unseasonably mild here as well. 70+F which, like Laura said, made TOTing great this year. I remember Halloween 2006, we wore our winter coats, hats, and gloves. We could totally see our breath it was SOOO cold. Definitely the best Halloween since we left Cali.
Post a Comment