I just got this picture from my Grandpa, it from his 80th b'day party that we attended in Puerto Vallarta, MX in August. We are in the front row on the left (click on it to enlarge). Pretty big family huh?! I so wish we could see them more often.
The colors represent the different families. It's a huge family tree that covers an entire wall, but basically it goes like this: Christine's great, great, great grandpa (on her mother's side of the family) had 7 children. Out of those 7 children 4 of them got married. The 4 that got married had a total of 9 children. The 9 colors represent the descendants of those 9 children. Whew! I think I got that right! (I only see 7 different colors, but there's supposed to be 9)
OMG! That is a huge crowd. The blood line runs very strong. I can point out at least eight people that resemble your mom and you. Wow! What a great family reunion picture. :)
6 comments:
Are you kidding me??!!! That's a HUGE crowd!
What do the different colors represent????
holy moley! i spotted you guys out right away!
Neat!! I'm with Trina, what do the different colors represent?
Woa!!! So yeah, what are the colors for?
The colors represent the different families. It's a huge family tree that covers an entire wall, but basically it goes like this: Christine's great, great, great grandpa (on her mother's side of the family) had 7 children. Out of those 7 children 4 of them got married. The 4 that got married had a total of 9 children. The 9 colors represent the descendants of those 9 children. Whew! I think I got that right! (I only see 7 different colors, but there's supposed to be 9)
OMG! That is a huge crowd. The blood line runs very strong. I can point out at least eight people that resemble your mom and you. Wow! What a great family reunion picture. :)
Post a Comment