





All jumped out
My little sunshine turns 3 today (well at 9:45 tonight to be exact)! I can't believe how quickly it's gone by and what a sweet little guy he is growing up to be. He is so loving and affectionate and constantly making us laugh with his hilarious stories. He has quite the imagination. This next year with him will be uncharted territory for us and I can't express how excited I am to watch him grow and change this next year.
This morning we suprised him with one of his presents, an inflatable jumpy house! We were going to set it up outside but it's a little too cold so Kevin set it up in the dining room, lol. Good thing we haven't gotten around to getting a dining room table yet! We also got him a Radio Flyer bouncy horse that we're going to give him tonight. We're also making cupcakes and going over to our friends house tonight to have a mini-party for him. He is having a BIG party next week in San Antonio at my mom's house with a petting zoo, pony rides, face painting and balloon animals (my mom went all out for his b'day!).
This morning we suprised him with one of his presents, an inflatable jumpy house! We were going to set it up outside but it's a little too cold so Kevin set it up in the dining room, lol. Good thing we haven't gotten around to getting a dining room table yet! We also got him a Radio Flyer bouncy horse that we're going to give him tonight. We're also making cupcakes and going over to our friends house tonight to have a mini-party for him. He is having a BIG party next week in San Antonio at my mom's house with a petting zoo, pony rides, face painting and balloon animals (my mom went all out for his b'day!).
5 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! Sniff - he is getting so big! Hugs to you on your emotions - I know this is a tough year for you with Kobe.
Love ya!
Awh....great gift idea. We broke down a few weeks ago and bought one for our basement. It's a great way for the little ones to burn off some energy during the hibernating winter months. I know I already emailed you today, but have a great birthday celebration with Kobe-kins!!!
Happy 3rd B-day Kobe!! :)
We will definitely be there for your b-day party in old S.A. See ya'll later
Oh my gosh...how fun is that to have a bouncey house right there in the house!! I would have killed for that when I was a kid!
Happy Birthday to Kobe!!!
dang that's huge! Happy Bday to Kobe-kins! Wish we could be there in SA for his party!
Post a Comment