Katie & I were playing around on Jib Jab tonight and when I saw this video I couldn't resist - check out my daughter and future son-in-law. Aren't they cute?! :)
TOTALLY not related to this post (which is great by the way!) but I was on Facebook tonight, came across a group and thought of you. Don't know why since I don't really "know" you but I did.
I remember a post awhile ago of the kids by the pool and one of the boys had gone in without you realizing it (which is why I probably thought of you). Anyway, have you ever heard of Infant Swimming Resouce (infantswim.com)?? The video that I saw was AMAZING. I wish I knew about them when my kids were little! Maybe you could check it out and see if it would help give you a little piece of mind??!!
4 comments:
oh my gosh you have to get katie to send that to matthew. he is going to laugh so hard!
taren.matthew@hotmail.com
also, i was playing around on jibjab the other day too and it wanted me to subscribe and pay $ monthly to send an ecard....did you do that for free?
LOL! I have yet to see High School Musical! But can you believe Logan is into Hannah Montana??? How that happened, I cannot fathom!
TOTALLY not related to this post (which is great by the way!) but I was on Facebook tonight, came across a group and thought of you. Don't know why since I don't really "know" you but I did.
I remember a post awhile ago of the kids by the pool and one of the boys had gone in without you realizing it (which is why I probably thought of you). Anyway, have you ever heard of Infant Swimming Resouce (infantswim.com)?? The video that I saw was AMAZING. I wish I knew about them when my kids were little! Maybe you could check it out and see if it would help give you a little piece of mind??!!
This is funny! Too funny!!
Post a Comment