
Oh. My. Goodness. I just discovered these delicious little 100 calorie snack packs and am in heaven! I have such a weakness for chocolate, especially the baked, cream filled variety. Of course this does not bode well for weight loss and trying to cut calories. I usually just try and stay away from my weakness altogether but always feel a little miserable and deprived. Well no longer my friends. I can have one of the packages of THREE little cakes and only add 100 calories to my day. That's less calories than a small glass of juice. I feel like I'm being naughty every time I eat one, by the time I finish the 3rd cupcake I feel downright sinful! It's wonderful! :) It totally eliminates my sweet tooth for the day without blowing my diet. I just found out they also make a carrot cake version...mmm
Oh on a similar note, I found a REALLY cool website called http://caloriecount.about.com/ You can create an account and make an online food journal. You just search for the food you ate each day and it tells you how many calories is in everything and shows you your total calorie intake each day. It's a great way to make yourself accountable for what you are putting in your mouth and helps me to have a little more self control to resist when I know I'm going to have to write it down later.
No comments:
Post a Comment