Monday, June 11, 2007

3 More Angels Stolen Too Soon...


I am crushed with grief tonight after hearing this story. Losing Kyle introduced me to what grief and true pain is, it also made me realize how much pain and suffering is going on in the world at any given time. Most of us live in our little suburban bubble of ignorance, totally unaware of the devastation around us. We look at Pottery Barn catalogs and complain about the price of gas, not even realizing the hell on earth other people are experiencing at any given moment. The blinding, excruciating pain of losing a child is something that you can't even conceive of unless you have experienced it. I know that pain all too well, it is my daily companion and I guess that is why this story hit me so hard. This family knows pain in a way that I pray to God I never will, they know this pain 3 times over for each of their children. In one horrific moment, all of their children were stolen from them. My heart breaks for these parents, their tragedy is so enormous I can't find the words to express my sorrow. Please take a moment to remember how precious and fleeting our time with our children is and remember the little angels that have left their loving families far too soon. Three more angels have joined my Kyle, again because of a negligent driver.....you can read the story here: http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_1681224.php
In loving memory of Kyle, Emma and Katie Coble

2 comments:

mp said...

Oh my gosh, how horrible. I couldn't imagine losing all three. And how crazy that they have a Katie and Kyle! Literally chills all over.

Katrina said...

Thank you for putting up their picture on your blog. Our town is still in shock and trying our best to be a comfort for the Coble family. It's hard to know what to do. There has been a lot of fund raising and of course meal making for them. But we all just hurt so much for them. Everyone wants to take their pain away.