Friday, July 13, 2007

It's like Christmas.....tons of Kyle pictures!

I used to have an old shutterfly account that I would upload all my pictures of Katie & Kyle to. After the accident I quit using it and I had forgotten all about it until yesterday. I couldn't remember the log in info so I emailed shutterfly and they just sent it to me. I logged on and couldn't believe all the pictures that were there! Some of them I hadn't seen in years! I've been having so much fun looking at all the old pictures and thought maybe you would too :) So here it is:

http://katieandkyle.shutterfly.com/action/

4 comments:

*Kel* said...

Oh my gosh!! It's crazy how many of those I remember seeing at some point in time! How fun for you to see them all again- I looked at old pictures of the boys a few weeks ago and made a video of them and was amazed at how much I had forgotten and how much the boys had changed. I'm so glad you found those again though!!! Hugs!!!

Katrina said...

Wow -- thank you for sharing all of those! It was so nice seeing Kyle as a baby, and seeing Katie at a younger age, too.

mp said...

Love those!! I love seeing old ones of Tanner and Katie and Kyle and Matthew. So cute! Thanks fo sharing.

Laura said...

That was Christmas in July! Thank you so much for sharing them. What a beautiful beautiful baby Kyle was too!

Great to see the younger shots of beauty Katie!