Friday, July 20, 2007

Kobe-kins...


Pics of my future heartbreaker :)

Serious Kobe
So Handsome
Beautiful Eyes....dirty cookie face :)


So happy - even when he's sick :)

Cookie Monster



Gorgeous Boy



Hot day!



Such kissable cheeks!

Getting so tall



This little boy lights up my world. He is so sweet and affectionate and loves to get & give hugs and kisses. He's so funny and silly and LOVES music, he dances around when ever he hears a tune - and he's got some pretty good moves! He loves animals just like his big brother and maybe I'm biased but I think he is just so freakin cute! There just aren't words for the amount of love, happiness and joy he brings into our lives and I love him so much sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode just looking at him!


6 comments:

*Kel* said...

Well... since I have the most handsome boys in the world, I just have to say that Kobe is RIGHT up there with them!! LMAO!! :-) He is so pretty and handsome though- REALLY!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE his eyes!!! Very dreamy..... ((((sigh....))))

Katrina said...

What a blessing Kobe is. I love hearing and seeing how much you love that little guy, and how much joy he brings to your life. And yea, he's going to be a heartbreaker one day!

Laura said...

Kobe is your sunshine after the rain - so gorgeous. You're going to have to beat the girls away from the door with both him and Katie.

Laura said...

Well - it would be boys in Katie's case...but ya knew what I meant! ;)

mp said...

As long as he doesn't break Morgan's heart :)

Christine said...

Nah, it's all the other girl's whose hearts will be broken because he's already taken by beautiful Morgan. :)