Well Kevin contacted the payroll department and apparently it was someone new handling things and she made a mistake so now they are going to refund him the money that they took from his check and just going to gradually take it out of his future expense checks. So, yay, we are going to be ok after all!
Another bit of good news....it's snowing :) For some reason that always cheers me up and it also reminded me that it is Friday and it's almost Christmas so I need to chill out and just relax. It's not the end of the world if some of this stuff doesn't get done (an email from my friend Trina helped remind me of that as well - thanks Trina :)), so I'm feeling a little bit better and am going to go spend some much needed quality time with my kids. Everything else can wait till after Christmas!
My mom is getting in on Sunday and then with Christmas and everything I'm pretty sure I won't be able to post again for a while so sending my wishes a little early.... Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
I'm am happy to read that you guys won't be short that money this Holiday Season!! Yay! Taking the "mistake" out gradually makes much more sense. Afterall, why should you guys be punished for someone else's mistake??
Isn't it awful that something like MONEY can cause such stress? They say money isn't everything....but the way I see it, it's right up there with air -- you need it to survive. At least in this day and age :)
Glad to hear my email helped. I can just relate to sooo much in your last post.
My cards are late going out this year -- but it will be there soon:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I am also happy to hear that things worked out for ya'll. I wish i could have seen you in San Antonio,TX. Hope my christmas card brings a smile to your face. Merry Christmas Miller Family !!! :)
I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out with the whole paycheck fiasco. How "scroogey" that there is no Christmas bonus, but I guess those are becoming more and more a thing of the past since many companies are now offering stock options to all employees rather than just the big wigs these days.
Can't wait for your new store to open, and I'm still totally open to displaying any goods you want to loan me to demo for the big event on the 11th/12th next month. My friend Elizabeth has agreed to help me both days so I won't be going solo.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Good to read everything was sorted out. I would gladly have taken care of this for Kevin.
Post a Comment