- E.T.A. Well I have tried and tried and can't seem to get the videos to upload, sorry! Here are a few pics instead:

Those white dots are snow falling :)On Saturday Kevin & Katie headed up to Echo Mountian to go snowboarding. Katie took her very first lesson and learned a few things that I have no idea what the terms mean...something about toe edge and heel edge? Anyway they had fun and it was nice to have some quiet time in the house with just me & Kobe. Here are some pics Kevin took of her during her lesson:
Then on Sunday we headed up to Evergreen to get a Christmas tree. They had a really cute little Christmas village set up so of course I had to take a ton of pictures of the kids :)

So we came home and got the tree all set up and got the box of decorations out and realized that we don't have any lights! Our old tree was a fake prelit one so we never needed to buy lights. Kevin tried to go to the store but they were already closed so, much to Katie's dismay, we had to put off decorating the tree till tonight. It is SO cozy in our living room now with the tree up, it smells like pine and with a fire in the wood stove and the snow falling outside. It just "feels" like Christmas! I'll have to take some pics once we have it all decorated tonight. I am really looking forward to my very first White Christmas! Oh yeah, and thanks to Amazon.com, I am DONE with all our Christmas shopping and never had to leave the house...why did I ever do it any other way?!
8 comments:
Wow, it looks so pretty out where you are with all the snow! It sure makes it feel more like Christmas when there is snow. I've always wanted a white Christmas, but fat chance of that happening in southern CA near the beach! Oh well. And I'm envious that you're finished with all your shopping...while over here I have not even started! I just feel so sluggish and "yuck" with this new pregnancy...the last thing I want to do is go out and shop. I might do what you did and simply purchase online this year!
Oh...and I forgot to mention that your belly looks so darn cute!!
The Kids look great....and so do you :) Happy Holidays Miller Family!
cute pics. i wish the kids could be there with katie snowboarding. for sure in march!
GASP!!! Did you cut your hair or does it just look a lot shorter? All I can say is Kobe looks HUGE and so much like his Daddy. My Maddie definitely is a peanut - hard to believe they are less than 3 months apart since the size difference is staggering =)
I agree with Trina, though. Cute belly pic. You'd make a great Santa!! Walmart sells a decent one for $49..hint hint.
Katie looks awesome on her board. I'm sure she'll be boarding like a pro in no time. Can't wait to see pics of your decorated tree, which reminds me that we really need to finish ours. I got as far as the lights and some garland.
Amazon.com rocks!
Gosh - you look so cute with your belly! I popped this past week - I wasn't even remotely showing till about 19 weeks last time and here I was at 15 weeks looking distinctly pregnant - I hear that happens though.
We have still to get our realy tree for the living room - we were supposed to do that last weekend - sounds like it will be this Saturday though the tree will be covered in snow from the huge storm we are getting this afternoon.
Did you get a hair cut? It is SO cute! I wish I had the remotest of even wave to my hair!
Kobe is getting SO tall!!!! Though I was looking at Logan this morning in his bed (as I was willing him to go back to sleep) and he seems to have gotten very tall all of a sudden - though he is still on the bottom harness slot in his Marathon - wild, eh? I think he is going to be all leg like his Mummy!
Post a Comment