We went and got a 3D ultrasound today and got to see sweet little Kaleb's face for the first time. He is so cute, he had his feet up by his face the whole time and even sucked on his toes. He has chubby cheeks and a cute little nose...well see for yourself :)


5 comments:
Wow!! So amazing! You can see so much! I have never had a 3D ultrasound before. It's so neat how you can see him sucking his toes. It's just precious. You totally have a sneak peak as to what Kaleb looks like!! That's sooo cool!
Aww!!! I love his little mouth and his feet up by his face. Too cute!!!! I never got a 3D either and I wish I had! I can't wait to see him in person, and I know you can't either!
so cute!! what great pics!
I am sooo happy for ya'll. Kaleb is another cutie. I can't wait for his arrival. :)
Awwhhh...a toe sucker just like Nathan was. We had an AWESOME 3D ultrasound technician in San Diego for Nathan who was able to get some really great shots of Nathan despite him having his feet in his face and his toes in his mouth the entire time. He was very talented with the editing software as well. He was able to "shave" away parts of the placenta so that we could really see the outline of his face.
We did one for Maddie as well here in IL and were much less impressed. They were not able to do the same type of editing and it was more expensive!! If/when we have #3 we're planning a trip to SD to have a 3D ultrasound done at the same place as Nathan's.
It's always nice to have a little peek into their world and see how they are doing before they are born. I find it really helps to bond with that little miracle growing inside you. Enjoy the last few months...Kaleb will be here in no time at all!!!
Post a Comment