Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hip Monkey open for business!

With products now rolling in (and the clock ticking on the bill to pay for them!), I can officially announce that we are ready to start taking orders!! :) If you could please help spread the word, post on every message board you visit, email friends, etc., I would be very grateful! The profits from all sales will be donated to the Kyle David Miller Foundation so this is a wonderful way for people to help support the Foundation and purchase great products for themselves at the same time. :)

http://www.hipmonkey.com/

Crossing everything I can cross that this thing takes off and does well!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

The word it out girl - mass emailing through the foundation, posted on car seat boards and on Live Journal.

The Gomez Family said...

No problem...People will start to be coming your way. :)

Angela said...

Will do! Spreading the word right now =)

Angela said...

p.s. Added a link to my blog and adding it to my email signature.

mp said...

yay, can't wait to see how it turns out for you! i'll spread the word!