Some random pictures and thoughts from the past few days. :)
So I have come to the conclusion that Costco is evil!! We went last night to pick up "a few things" and left with 2 full carts (and those Costco carts are HUGE!) Never go shopping when you are hungry - especially not there! We ended up with a huge tub of Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut cookies. Damn their deliciousness, my weight loss is going to plateau with those in the house! Not to mention all kinds of other yummy snacks that I totally should not be eating. Sigh. Only 2 more months to go before we go to Puerto Vallarta and it's going to take a lot of self control to be able to stay away from the yummy stuff and stay on the treadmill!
Well it seems that we have "adopted" a neighbor boy. We have no idea where he lives but he shows up everyday and hangs out all day long. Of course I don't want to be mean so we end up feeding him lunch everday. I have never met his parents, they have never come looking for him or even over to introduce themselves and make sure it's OK with us that their kid hangs out here all day every day. He's only 7 years old. I just can't imagine letting one of my kids wander off and go hang out at some strangers house all day and not even go over to meet them and make sure they are decent people. We could be child abusers or something for all his parents know. I really don't understand some parents.
I'm happy to say that I think we can officially close the book on the potty training part of Kobe's life. He's done. This past week it was like a light switch went off, he never has accidents anymore, we don't have to ask him if he needs to go - he just goes when he needs to (or tells us he needs to if we are out of the house) He doesn't even wet the bed, it's been over a week now that he has been sleeping in undies and not a single accident - he actually got up out of bed last night, walked to the bathroom, flipped the light on, peed, turned the light off and then got back into bed, I just sat there in bed watching him and laughing. It's incredible, I don't have to worry about him in that area anymore at all. He's gotten over the little regression that hit after Kaleb was born and finally taken "ownership" of that. It's very nice. :)
Last weekend we went up to Wellington Lake in Bailey, it was a REALLY bumpy drive to get there but it was worth it. It is so beautiful. I think we are going to go camping up there this weekend. I'm so excited because we haven't been camping in a while and it is one of our favorite things to do. There is just something about sitting around a campfire and talking that is so relaxing. I need some relaxing, I feel like I've been running so fast trying to keep up with everything lately, it will be nice to slow down and hang out with my family and not worry about customers or sales for a couple days.
Well I have a ton of work piled up that I better get working on. Is it really only Wednesday?
Too see lots more pics click here








2 comments:
wow, the deck looks awesome!! how cool to be able to spend time out there.
sorry about the neighborhood boy. if i were you i'd go find where he lives and be like "i just thought you might want to meet me since your child hangs out at my house all day."
p.s. maybe you'll read this before you get to my email but i need approval and an order amount for those magnets.....please and thank you!
Cute pics...
Ya'll couldn't be the best place for that neighborhood boy to fall into. There are alot of creeps out there. MP right...maybe you should find out where he lives just in case. :) Great job Kobe on the potty training!!
oh yah, you got me hooked on those
Oatmeal Cranberry Walnut cookies too!!! Thanks alot Christine...j/k :)
Post a Comment