Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Overdue pics

I was finally able to sit down and download all the pictures off my camera tonight. I put some of them up on Shutterfly to share. There are way too many to post individually on here. Click here to see them:


Other than the pics, not much new to update. Just keeping busy with kids and work as usual. Kevin is out of town for a conference so that sucks, I miss my hubby. :(

He'll be home Friday though and on Saturday we are hosting a big BarBQ party for all our neighbors with kids. We've met 4 different families with kids in our neighborhood in the last few weeks! When it rains it pours I guess. We went a YEAR prior to this summer without having met any other families. I thought it would be fun to get everyone together and maybe plan a regular neighborhood play date since we all have kids around the same age.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

The Gomez Family said...

Pics are totally cute...BBQ party sounds great right about now. Wish we could join ya'll. Have fun!!