Our new nanny, Annie, started last week and she is incredible!!! She is very reliable and had not been late once yet. She is amazing with the kids and keeps them so happy and entertained playing games, painting, reading books, pushing them on the swings and even climbing up into their fort and playing "store" with them. In addition to that, she is an amazing housekeeper. By the time she leaves at the end of the day, the house is completely clean, all the beds are made, the dishes are all clean and put away and our laundry hampers are empty and all our clothes are hanging in the closet! She does a better job than I did when I was "just" a homemaker/mom (which having her here proves IS a full time job as she is busy 100% of the time she is here). She makes the kids healthy snacks and lunch everyday and usually even makes a dessert with them (they love to cook) that we can have after dinner. All of the sudden, my life is manageable, sane, and I don't feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown trying to keep up with a thousand and one different things anymore! I can just focus on working without having to jump up every 5 minutes to deal with something kid related. BUT I am home and can take a break and spend time with the kids, nurse Kaleb, eat lunch with them, etc. It's really, really awesome. :)
3 comments:
Woohoo!! Yay for you!! I need to start an online business so I can get a nanny..LOL!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed that this continues to be a blessing and continues to work out for you guys.
Awesome!!!
Just curious- how did you go about finding her?? I am going to be going to school full time in a few months and I have GOT to find someone here for the boys.
She sounds awesome...It's nice to get some good quality help every once and awhile. Take care of yourself. :)
Post a Comment