Kobe is at such a cute age, the other day we had a bought a toy motorcycle for his cousin's birthday and he was saying that he wanted one too. I told him "maybe Santa will bring you one for Christmas". He looked at me with a baffled look on his face and goes "Who??" I realized that it had been 9 months since last Christmas which he probably didn't remember and really had not been exposed to the idea of Santa at all since then. So our conversation went like this...
Me: "You know, Santa, he's a big fat guy who wears a red suit, says "HoHoHo" and brings you presents on Christmas"
Kobe: " Whaaaaaat??!!" (Looking at me like I have two heads)
Me: "Yeah, he comes in a sleigh with flying reindeer and comes down the chimney to bring you presents"
Kobe: (Now looking at me like I've grown a 3rd head) "Whaaaaaat?!" He was quiet for a second and then says, shaking his head, "He not can fit".
The funniest part was his reaction and the look on his face. If you looked up the definition of "WTF", you would find a picture of his face with that expression. The whole idea seemed crazy to him. I've never had a kid react like that before, it was so funny.
4 comments:
That is too cute and funny...Can you believe the holidays are almost here again? Geez---time is going by so fast and the kids are growing up way too fast. :)
how funny! poor guy doesn't know about santa. know i'm curious if morgan knows about santa. ok i just asked her and she said "huh?"
That's hilarious. I'm sure as the season gets closer he'll be all about Santa and the WTF face will be no more.
LOL - too funny!!!!
Post a Comment