Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lost my Ipod transmitter

I lost the little thing you plug into the Ipod that talks to your shoe sensor so I can't log my runs until I get a new one. I'm bummed. I ran for 45 minutes today and feel like I didn't get "credit" for it. lol So my little "Mi" is going to disappear from my sidebar for a while so she's not just sitting there playing paddleball.

1 comment:

mp said...

mine finally ran out of battery and my Mi was sitting on the couch talking about how she has no more energy to do anything ever since she became a couch potato. i haven't bought another one and i took mine off too. there's gotta be another website that will let you track your runs and add a little widget.

like those birthday ones or those 'morgan is 3 years and 4 months today', we should create one!