Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This is what happens when you have a big sister...




Katie decided to put on a play today and needed another princess...guess who got the job? :) His name is "Princess Fabian", lol, I have no idea how she came up with that one!
Anyway, I am going to post about our trip later but "Princess" needs a nap & I just had to post these now. :)

4 comments:

*Kel* said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! "Princess Fabian" is very beautiful... errgg... handsome?!?! though!!! Thanks for sharing that! I needed a good laugh! :-)

Katrina said...

Oh My Gosh...too funny!! I have a similar picture of A.J. at 18 months in a purple tutu. Yea, ya just gotta love those sisters! They get 'cha everytime!

Glad you got back safe..looking forward to hearing about the trip!

Laura said...

Ha Ha!! Oh that is definite blackmail material for the future.

Anonymous said...

That is total blackmail material! Can you say "Mrs. Doubtfire"????