Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We are in Montana!

I think I forgot to officially mention that we were going to Montana for Kevin's family reunion this week. We are here and having a really great time, there are tons of kids for Katie and Kobe to play with and they are having a blast. Being around all these kids really drives it home that Kyle isn't here though, running and playing with them. Some of the kids are around the same age as Kyle and have grown and changed so much since the last reunion 2 years ago. It breaks my heart to see them grow because I know how much we are missing with Kyle. I'd give anything to see all 3 of my children running, playing and laughing together with all their cousins.

Oh guess what?! Great news.....Aslan has been found!!!! A really nice guy saw the fliers and recognized him and went out and was able to get a leash on him and bring him back to his house. He runs a dog rescue so he said he didn't mind holding on to him till we get back. We are SO relieved and happy!

I have to say, I am really enjoying all my friend's blogs, it is such a great way to stay updated with everyone's lives. I find myself looking forward to reading them the way I look forward to a new Dean Koontz book (and if you know what a huge Dean Koontz fan I am, that is saying a LOT!) I love you guys and really enjoy your blogs, it is the next best thing to being able to hang out with you all....so keep those posts coming! :) Also, if you are one of my friend's who haven't started a blog yet - please start one! I want to stay current on all my friend's busy lives and this is such a great medium to do so.

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time to get on the computer so I probably won't be able to update here or answer emails till we get back on Sun or Mon. I'll post a big update with tons of pictures from the trip then though. :)

P.S. Here are a bunch of pics from the past month: http://kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/action/?a=2KaNGLRkxY90

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have been praying every single night that Aslan would be found. I am so glad my prayers were answered - as I'm sure yours were as well ;)

I jumped on the bandwangon and started a blog last night before reading this post - how weird is that??? Although I doubt I'll be as dedicated as most. I tried to keep a LiveJournal blog for about a month a few years back, but perhaps this will go better now that I'm at home full-time. Enjoy the rest of your vacation =)

Laura said...

I have a livejournal blog Christine - I don't update it much, but it is there. You need to register (free) and then I can add you as a friend and you will be able to see my posts. Go to www.livejournal.com - my username is bombedier (funnily enough).

Kevin told me Aslan had been found - what a relief!!! Hope you guys are having fun....and of course, I have to nag you that I need that letter for the newsletter girl!

Love Ya!