Friday, December 14, 2007

My Babies :)

I was having a preggo emotional moment and feeling nostalgic tonight and started looking at baby pictures of all my kids. It's still amazing to me how you can love all these little people so much, each in their own way. How they can all be from you and your husband yet all so different and each very much their own person.
I love, love, love having kids, watching them grow and develop into these incredible little people is the most amazing, wonderful and awesome experience in the world. The biggest blessing I have ever known is to be here with them each day, watching them grow and just being able to love them and be loved by them all day, every day. What better job could there ever be?! I love them each so much it feels like my heart will explode. I am so excited we have a new little face and personality about to join the mix soon...I can't wait to meet Kaleb and for him to steal my heart just like his sister and brothers have. :)

So here are some pics of my kids at the same age:
Katie Newborn

Kyle Newborn

Kobe Newborn

Katie 9 Months
Kyle 9 MonthsKobe 9 Months


Katie 18 Months
Kyle 18 Months
Kobe 18 Months

Those little faces own my heart. :)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

You and Kevin sure make BEAUTIFUL babies!!!

My advice -- don't stop!

It's always so much fun to see what the next one will look like, who the next one will be.

Around here, we are always looking forward to the "next" one! Rich always says that one thing we both do really well is make beautiful babies. And he says, "why stop doing something that we do so well?" of course he's kidding.... but then again, we're going on number nine, so maybe he's not!

Ha!

Seriously, though...you are an amazing mom. Any child born into your family is a lucky child, indeed. You have so much love to give, so much protection and warmth and so much to teach them...and it's always so much FUN adding on to the family! I swear I never feel a feeling of "been there, done that" It's always so exciting, no matter what the number!

And a full house is full of craziness, chaos, clutter, messes, a lot of noise....but the best thing is that a full house is full of love. Lots of it to go around, from sibling to sibling, mother to child, father to child, mother to father.

People sometimes ask me WHY I have so many kids. The best answer that I've found is this: I say, "Well, you know how much love you get from one child? I get that 8 times over."

and it's the truth!

Thanks for sharing those precious pictures of your sweet babies! They are all so beautiful.

mp said...

aww they are all so cute. i can't wait until #4 arrives and we get to see what he looks like.

Laura said...

You are an amazing Mummy and your children are all blessed to call you such.