Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Guess where we are.....

I'll give you one hint, it's 100 degrees and humid as a steambath....yup that's right, back in San Antonio! I forgot how hot it gets here! Anyway, to make a long story short (well shortER) Kevin had to travel to Boston for work for several days and I didn't feel like staying home alone with 3 kids so my mom got us tickets to come visit her in S.A. so I being the brave (i.e. insane) woman I am got on a plane with 3 kids by myself and flew on down. Actually the flight wasn't all that bad, Kevin went with me to the gate which helped a lot. I brought 2 little TVs for Katie and Kobe and they actually sat and watched their movies the whole flight and I only had to tend to Kaleb who was insanely good and impressed everyone sitting around us who I'm sure at first were wishing they would have chosen different seats when they saw me struggling down the isle with a car seat, diaper bag, 2 kids in tow and a baby in my arms! LOL...now I'm just crossing my finger that the trip home is as nice.

Well Kaleb is crying and needs to go to bed so I guess that's all the time I get. I'll update more later if I get a chance.

3 comments:

mp said...

Ack! Call me, how long will you be there?

Laura said...

Hope the flight home is a smooth!!! Logan was asking for Katie and Kobe when he heard Kevin was coming to visit!

Angela said...

Ick...that is definitely HOT! But kudos to you for taking 3 kids on a plane alone. I took the kids to FL in Orlando in January to meet up with Long and I took TWO car seats. Fortunately Long flew home with us, but I guess you won't have that luxury. Like Laura, I hope the flight home is just as smooth for you. Enjoy your mini-vacation.