I forgot to post this, I had all 3 kids weighed and measured last week. Here are their stats:
Katie @ 8yrs.
64 pounds
51 1/2 inches (4ft. 3.5")
She's getting so tall! I think she might end up being taller than me.
Kobe @ 2yrs. 2 months
33 pounds
36 1/2 inches (3 ft. .5")
He's due for a growth spurt soon because he hasn't grown much lately
Kaleb @ exactly 3 months...are you ready for this?!
18 pounds
27 inches (2ft. 3")
He's way off the charts for height and weight!!
As for me, I've lost 5 pounds this past month so I'm heading in the right direction. Still have 15 pounds to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight though!
Katie @ 8yrs.
64 pounds
51 1/2 inches (4ft. 3.5")
She's getting so tall! I think she might end up being taller than me.
Kobe @ 2yrs. 2 months
33 pounds
36 1/2 inches (3 ft. .5")
He's due for a growth spurt soon because he hasn't grown much lately
Kaleb @ exactly 3 months...are you ready for this?!
18 pounds
27 inches (2ft. 3")
He's way off the charts for height and weight!!
As for me, I've lost 5 pounds this past month so I'm heading in the right direction. Still have 15 pounds to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight though!
2 comments:
whoo hoo on the 5lbs!! i can't believe you are only 15lbs away from pre pregnancy! Are you talking about pre pre pre pre pregnancy weight?
Okay you have some seriously gargantuan kids on your hands. Although Katie seems to be about the same size as my 8yo niece. Kobe is almost the same size as Nathan who is 2 years older, and Kaleb is almost as big as Maddie, who is also 2 years older. That just blows my mind...hahahaha!!! Glad to hear they are all healthy and thriving.
And kudos to you on the weight loss! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment