



We had a really fun time in San Antonio visiting with our family and friends. Katie had a wonderful birthday and it was so nice to see everyone again. The heat was a bit more than we could handle, I forgot how hot it gets! Kobe would get bright red and flushed every time we were outside for more than a few minutes, poor baby, he's not conditioned to the heat at all. We're back home now and enjoying the 75 degree weather. You just can't beat summer in the mountains. Anyhow, to see all the pics from our trip (and some from before we left) click (or copy and paste): kcmillerfamily.shutterfly.com/action/?a=2KaNGLRkxZLw
Oh and yes Katie did actually paint the painting herself. She started with a blank canvas and followed along with a Bob Ross video. :)
5 comments:
awww, I was hoping to see the pics of kobes and morgan. i'll go check out the link though.
the pics turned out really good. i love your camera. i desperatly need a new one!
we had fun this past weekend with you guys. we need to plan our next trip!
I can't believe how awesome a painter Katie is!!!! That is SOOOO cool, Christine! She's super talented!
And I'm glad ya'll had such a great trip- Happy Birthday Katie!!!
Looks like a great party! I am itching to take the kids to the pool, but so far we've only been in the upper 70s and it's been so rainy lately.
OMGoodness, you have got some serious talent on your hands. I don't think I could paint something like that and I am a grown adult, not a blossoming 8yo. I think it's wonderful that you are nurturing her artistic side because Katie is obviously VERY talented.
Love all the pictures! Katie's painting is amazing!!! I know what to send her for her belated birthday pressie now!
Kaleb is a chunky monkey - what a cutie pie!!! Mama's milk is GOOD!
Love all the pictures! Katie's painting is amazing!!! I know what to send her for her belated birthday pressie now!
Kaleb is a chunky monkey - what a cutie pie!!! Mama's milk is GOOD!
Post a Comment