Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kidversations


That is my made up word for the conversations my kids have with each other, they are so funny to listen to sometimes.

Yesterday Kevin and my dad were outside working on the deck and Katie and Kobe were hanging over the back of the couch looking out the window watching them. Here is how their "kidversation" went down...

Katie: (waving at Kevin) Hi Daddy!

Kobe: No, MY DADDY!

Katie: He's my daddy too Kobe

Kobe: NO MY DADDY! Not your Daddy Katie!

-this same argument goes on for a while until I decide I should intervene

Me: Kobe, he's Katie's daddy too. He's Katie's & Kyle's & Kobe's & Kaleb's daddy.

Kobe: No Not

Me: Well who is Katie's daddy then Kobe?

Kobe: I don't know.....(thinks for a second) Katie's daddy went bye bye

LOL, I think I almost peed my pants laughing when he said that. Katie didn't think it was very funny though. :)

6 comments:

mp said...

ha ha that was funny. kobe is so cute.

i had forgotten that kobe wanted to talk to morgan today and before i even said anything to her she said "i wanna talk to wobe" weird huh? how did she know he called?

Angela said...

That is super cute!!! We're still waiting for Nathan and Maddie to have "kidversations." Right now it mostly involves Nathan screaming, "NO MADDIE!!!" and Maddie screaming "NOOOOOOOO!" back. It will be nice to get to the stage where they actually have a real conversation. How fun for you =)

The Gomez Family said...

That was too cute!! :)

Laura said...

LOL - Logan's conversations with us usually have us in stiches laughing! Kids say the funniest things!

*Kel* said...

I love sitting around listening to the boys have conversations!! It's amazing the stuff that they come up with and I can't wait until Blayden is joining in with them! :-)

Glum Betty said...

Come on Christine, you know all your kids have different dads ;)LOL!