After a night of no sleep, staying up with a sick baby and no help since Kevin is out of town, I get a call from the realtor this morning saying the house we decided on sold yesterday. Why does everything seem to go wrong all at once? So back to the drawing board. :(
4 comments:
I am SOOO sorry. How stressful for you. I hate when folks list their house for rent or sale. It's just not fair to potential renters who get the rug pulled right out from underneath them. Something similar happened to Long and I right after we graduated college. We were all set on this cute house close to work and it turns out the house got sold. It took us another month to find a rental house that would accept pets.
I'll be praying for you guys that something just perfect comes your way very soon.
Oh my gosh!! That totally sucks!! I'm so sorry :( I was excited about that house and I wasn't even the one who was moving into it!
Well, the right home for you is out there somewhere. I really did like the first one, too. Will you go take a second look at that one now? or look for a totally different house?
Good luck!
What that just sucks!!!!!!!! I am SO sorry! I was so excited about that house - hopefully there is something even better for you out there.
And sorry to hear Kaleb is sick too!!! Taran had us up with a bad cough, but that's nothing compared to vomit!
Post a Comment