Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Mountain Boy
How crazy is this kid? He & Katie had been outside playing on the deck for a while and I decided to check on them. This is what I found. It's barely above freezing and Kobe is out there shirtless wearing Annie's snowboots. After I got my camera and snapped a pic I told him to get inside and get a shirt on and he tells me "No mom, it's warm out here" Haha, my future mountain man, he thinks 40 degrees is warm. Needless to say, I did make him come in and put on a long sleeve shirt and his own snow boots. Right before I took the picture I told him he was pretty tough to be out there half naked and this is him showing you how tough he is. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
omg look at all that snow behind him! brrrr....that made me cold just looking at him ;)
STRONG LIKE BULL!!! Kobe - you crack me up!
Oh, my Kobe!
Oh, my Kobekins!
Post a Comment