I never realized how much looking for a house is like dating, you have to go through a lot of frogs to find your prince! After weeks of searching and seeing dozens of homes, we finally found "The One". Every other house had some kind of "but", you know.."I like it
but..." We finally found a but-free house! It has everything we need and nothing we don't want. It has the kids bedrooms on the same level as the master (SO hard to find!), a nice open kitchen and family room area that I can really see us spending time in, 5 bedrooms so everyone can have their own bedroom and still have a dedicated guest room, a separate office (no more hiding in the garage to make business calls!), a finished basement that will be a media room and playroom, easy access to I-70, great location close to everything, awesome outdoor living space that includes a grassy lawn, basketball halfcourt, trampoline and a heated swimming pool. The pool is fenced off separate from the rest of the yard with a wrought iron fence that locks so the kids can't accidentally fall in (HUGE "must" that is really hard to find). Best of all, it's priced extremely well so we won't be stretching our budget to afford it. I can see us having so much fun in this house, the kids didn't want to leave after we were done looking at it. We are all really excited. It's not up in the foothills like we originally wanted but it's very close and is next door to a huge open space park. Here are a few pics. :)


Backyard - the yard actually goes back further behind the pool as well.



2 comments:
SWEET!!! Looks awesome. Congrats and so happy for you all. So when is the big move-in date?
Oooh - well, if you decide to go with this one (now that you have another contender), it's a really gorgeous house! The fence around the pool is a must, but I still am not ready to have a pool at my house - I'm too much a worry wart!
Post a Comment