Sunday, January 18, 2009
Love Triangle
A few days ago I had scheduled time today to go look at a house in Genesee (the area we really like). Even though we found the house I posted about yesterday, I figured it would be worth to at least take a look at it because the listing agent kept going on about how perfect it would be for us. I hadn't seen any pics yet so I didn't know what to expect. We decided to take the kids up to the Evergreen rec center because they have a big indoor pool with slides and waterspouts and the house was on the way so we thought "why not"? I figured we'd look at it, it would have some kind of "but" like every other house and was pretty confident it wouldn't change our minds about the house we saw yesterday. I certainly wasn't expecting to fall in love but that is exactly what happened. It was perfect, absolutely gorgeous, totally custom, amazing views, perfect layout, literally everything we want and more. So now Kevin and I are both completely paralyzed with indecision. Sigh. I guess it's a good problem to have considering a week ago, after looking at dozens of houses, we still hadn't found anything we wanted, but I really don't know which one to choose. I love them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhh...that's so hard to have to choose! Are any of the houses on a cul-ce-sac? That's certainly a plus when you have older ones who want to ride their bikes out front. I wish you had pics of the second house...I can't even imagine a more perfect house than the last one, so I'm curious to see the house that has you stumped on which one to choose.
Well...good luck with that, and keep us posted!;)
i need pics of house #2!! here are my but's of house #1. The house is so huge and perfect but it's so square looking. The backyard is so huge and perfect, but there is no shade.
Those are my only two but's. But serioulsy, for a rental, those two but's are nothing.
Post a Comment