Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The "other" house

I finally got some pictures of the house we looked at on Sunday that is making us question things. Here is the deal, it's a little more expensive than the 1st house and further away from town. It's about 15 min. from the house to the mall and shopping (whereas the 1st house is less than 5 min. away). But, it's SO nice and an AMAZING deal. It's gorgeous inside, sits at the end of a cul-de-sac and has beautiful views. It's so unique, the roof makes it looks like something from a fairy tale. But is the extra money and further drive worth it?



3 comments:

Katrina said...

I vote for this one. It's amazing. Driving 15 minutes to the mall/stores wouldn't bother me much...but if it's that far away from the grocery store, hmmmm... maybe. Only because we are always running to get milk, bread, bananas at least every other day (but that's just our family! maybe you guys don't go as often)

Both would make a great home for you guys, so I believe either choice will be a good one.

But at the end of a cul-de-sac? That's so important. I'd pick that only because now that my kids are out and about in the neighborhood riding bikes and all that, I really really really really wish we were on a cul-de-sac street. They are just so much safer because cars cannot speed through them.

The views from this home are amazing!! And that kitchen! Wow. And check out the sinks in the bathroom! Very cool.

Yep, I like this one.

Laura said...

Umm - hells yeah!!! THIS is the house I would live in!!!!! Oooohhhh - I am drooling! Is that grass growing on the roof? What is that?

Angela said...

I'd have to concur with Trina about the cul-de-sac. I miss our house in CA that was in one =(